We currently have two fulfilment methods. You are welcome to choose the one which suits you. Please note that if you select an option which is not available for your address we will contact you. You can place an order:
- via our online store
- by sending us an email
- via a message on Facebook or Instagram
- by giving us a call
If we need to make any changes/substitutions due to availability wi.
For any weighed goods, we’ll bag your order in recycled brown paper bags. At the moment we are not taking orders for any of our liquid products, unless you leave your bottles to be filled and collected.
- Collect In-Store is a free service.
- Select Collect In-Store option at the checkout.
- Orders placed before 2pm will be available for collection on the next day from the store.
- We will text & email you when your order is ready to collect.
- If you can’t collect your order for any reason please contact us at 07716751327
- Collect your order from our store: 59 Bridge St, Banbridge BT32 3JL
- Home Delivery is free for orders over £30 within our delivery area, select Local Delivery
- The Home Delivery option is available to those within the following Northern Ireland postcodes: BT31, BT32, BT33, BT341, BT342, BT345, BT356, BT357, BT358, BT25, BT62, BT66
- Delivery days are subject to change, please check availability on the Delivery/Collection page.
- We will phone you to arrange a suitable day & time for the delivery to take place.
- If for any reason we will be unable to make your delivery we will contact you as soon as possible.
- At the checkout we will ask you for a safe place to leave your items should you not be home. As your delivery will be in paper bags, please ensure this is somewhere covered to ensure your products do not get damaged by the rain. If there is no safe place to leave the order we will return it to our facilities.
- We’ll set a box with your items on your doorstep, step away and allow you to take your items