We currently have two fulfilment methods:
- In-Store Collection
- Local Delivery
You are welcome to choose the one which suits you. Please note that if you select an option which is not available for your address we will contact you. If you wish to leave in your own containers to use for the order, please add a note saying so on the Checkout page.
If we need to make any changes/substitutions due to availability, we will phone you to discuss suitable substitutions where available.
For any weighed goods, we’ll bag your order in recycled brown paper bags.
For liquid goods, you will be given an option to either:
- Supply your own container
- Make use of a donated container
- Purchase a suitably sized bottle designed for the product
- Collect In-Store is a free service.
- Select In-Store Collection option at the checkout.
- Orders placed before 2pm will be available for collection on the next day from the store.
- We will email you when your order is ready to collect.
- If you can’t collect your order for any reason please contact us at 07716751327
- Collect your order from our store: 59 Bridge St, Banbridge BT32 3JL
- The Local Delivery option is only available when your address is within 25 miles (by road distance) of the store. If your address is outside the 25 mile limit the option will not be presented and you will need to collect your order in-store.
- Local Delivery is free for orders £30 or over within our delivery area. Any orders under £29.99 will have a £3 delivery surcharge applied.
- Note: if you live outside of the 25 mile limit but still would like to arrange a delivery, please feel free to contact us at 07716751327.
- We will phone you to arrange a suitable day & time for the delivery to take place. If you feel you will not be at home for the delivery, please make us aware of a safe place to leave your items. As your delivery will be in paper bags, please ensure this is somewhere covered to ensure your products do not get damaged by the rain. If there is no safe place to leave the order we will return it to our facilities.
- If, for any reason, we are unable to make your delivery we will contact you as soon as possible.
- We’ll set a box with your items on your doorstep, step away and allow you to take your items